Sunday, January 12, 2014

HOME

Max and I are home and working in getting settled in. The girls are in Heaven having mom and baby brother home! 
Max got discharged about 11:30 cst yesterday, one day short of his 3 week birthday! I stopped at Mcdonalds drive through for lunch and we were headed west. He was a perfect traveling partner. He slept until we got to the 4 way stop in Baker!
I am mostly unpacked, got all the laundry done and am starting to feel like I can relax and enjoy being home.
Max slept great last night, sleeping for 5 hours, then again for 4. I can't complain about that!! 
Tomorrow we head to Dickinson for Locklyn's two year appointment so we don't get to enjoy being home too much! 
Max has to have a follow up appointment in Dickinson in one week and in Bismarck in two weeks, I have my 4 week follow up for my cesarean the same week he has to go to Bismarck so I'm hoping we can get them to work together to save a trip. 
We will be breaking Max in hard and fast for how much we travel, with his appointments, we have tickets for Disney Live in Billings the end of January and tickets to go to Hawaii to see my sister and her family the beginning of February!! I asked Dr F if Max would be healthy enough to go that soon and he said the sea level fresh air and sunshine would be good for him. He thought maybe it sounded good for himself too! 

No comments:

Post a Comment