Friday, January 10, 2014

Busy

The NICU has been crazy busy the last couple of days so they have had more nurses up there than usual and I'm not sure if yesterday's nurse was a normal NICU nurse or not but I hadn't seen her up there before. She's the one that told me that Max wasn't getting anymore nebulizer treatments yesterday morning, but he still is getting them. They had just done it before she had got there and would do the other one after she left so nothing was said to her about it, so anyways, he is still getting two Pulmicort treatments a day. 
Max had a huge day today, Dr F came over this morning and asked if I was ready to take that boy home yet, of course, I told him yes!! He then asked if I wanted him circumcised, which I also said yes to. He said he could do it today and if Max continues to breathe as good as he has been, we get to come home tomorrow! I didn't want to post anything because I don't want to jinx myself again but it is too exciting not to share! 
Max got snipped at 11:30 and he was not a happy camper after. But after I finally got him calmed down, we got some great snuggles in. 
I came back to pack and clean
up the room at the Ronald McDonald house  and get ready to put this chapter of our lives behind us! 
Please pray that Max continues to breathe like he should and that we get to hit the road in the morning and go home, to start our lives as a family of 5!! I'm so excited I can hardly contain myself!!

1 comment: