Tuesday, January 11, 2011

More Funny Faces

I have got quite a few of Kynlie's funny faces captured on the camera lately. She is such a goofball, she has an evil little fake giggle that she does when she's trying to be funny. She now waves bye bye all the time too. She knows to do it when someone says bye bye or hi, but she also just does it whenever she's being goofy.

We haven't been doing anything around here, it's been too cold outside to even leave the house. Neil and I did take down some of the outside Christmas decorations on Sunday, but we still have the ones on the roof left and everything that was on the lawn was froze down.
Mad face- but mom, I want to chew on that book.







"ne ne ne ne ne" Kynlie's new favorite word






I was going through all Kynlie's clothes, getting them sorted into sizes and remembered this 3-6 month outfit she had got as a shower gift. She had never got to wear it because it got cold before she grew into it. I thought- what the heck I'll put it on her- over her 12 month shirt she was wearing, and it fit!! As I was looking through her 3-6 month shorts, I thought I might as well try them on her and if they fit, she can wear them in Hawaii the end of February and they did! Guess we won't need to get her new summer clothes for the trip!

Please say a prayer for my sister- who ruptured her achilles tendon playing basketball last Sunday. She will have surgery to repair it next Monday. It'll be a struggle for her being immobile as she is a very active person, who exercises daily, and taking care of her boys.


Please also pray for my sister-in-law, who injured her ankle on Saturday at the in-law's cabin. She has some soft tissue damage and may need surgery, we haven't heard yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment