Tuesday, November 23, 2010

A lot of randomness

There has been a lot going on around here lately. We went to Billings last weekend and got all our Christmas shopping done, I had to get a little done on line because I knew some of what  I wanted wouldn't be in stores. Kynlie is getting a couple swimsuits for Christmas (don't tell her). We are going to Hawaii the end of February for a great friend's wedding, and I knew her swimsuit from the summer wouldn't fit her then. Of course, she had to try them on to see if we should keep them or send them back!

Trying on her new swimsuit for Hawaii!!
 Remember THIS post? Well I picked up the last of the stuff we were waiting on for our dining room to be complete, so now I can post that our project we started in March is complete!
New table and hutch

New table and piano

Pub table in old dining room
I see now that I forgot to put the pictures of the living room on here and for some reason Blogger won't let me upload more pictures when I have selected and added them once. I'll do another post with them on here I guess!

Kynlie is doing new things every day. Last week, she showed me how she can climb up a stair, today, it was a lot of stairs, really fast! She is pulling to stand on everything in sight. She is obsessed with the dog's food and I know it's disgusting, but has got a few kibbles in her mouth. We put a little Christmas tree in her room and she wouldn't go to sleep last night because she was checking out the pretty lights. She has been eating like a champ lately and there still isn't anything she won't eat.

We are sticking around town for Thanksgiving, which I am very thankful for. My mom's birthday is Friday so we are going to have supper for her , then my sister is going to have my nephew's birthday party on Saturday. We will do a little Black Friday shopping around town here and I'm hoping to finish decorating the inside of the house for Christmas by time the weekend is done.

I hope everyone has a very Happy Thanksgiving, safe travels, great food  and good company.

No comments:

Post a Comment