Tuesday, November 2, 2010

It has been very busy these past few days around our house. We got home from Bozeman on Thursday. Neil got a very nice bull elk, his first bull ever. I didn't know he had never shot a bull before. He was very excited and his brother said he was like a kid at Christmas. Sunday we took Kynlie trick-or-treating to a few of our family and friend's houses. She was a crabby giraffe, she did good though, she especially loved her pink pumpkin candy bucket. Sorry these pictures are all blurry, I was trying to hold the dog out of the picture and Kynlie was jumping around like crazy! My good camera is being fixed and hopefully will be in Bismarck when we take Kynlie back for her eye appointment- I am SOOOO excited to get it back!


Happy Giraffe!

What I saw when I looked in Kynlie's mirror- Kynlie and  a giraffe!

Sunday night, we had a rough night, Kynlie woke up at 11:30 screaming, I picked her up and she instantly stopped. I laid her back down and 1/2 hour later she woke up screaming again so I brought her downstairs and we slept together in the spare room. She was tugging at her left ear all night and would randomly wake up screaming. Yesterday morning she was pretty hot when she woke up, so I made an appointment and took her to the doctor to find out that her left ear is infected. She had been pulling at it a lot the last week, but I figured it was bothering her because of her teeth. I guess I was wrong. She has been a different baby since she got her first dose of antibiotics. She weighed 15 lb 2 oz, which was a pretty good gain, the butter and pediasure must be working. I did ask the doctor if it was something that could be hereditary as I had problems with my ears growing up and he said it wouldn't be hereditary, but that her ears could be structured like mine and that could be the problem.

Kynlie's beaver outfit her grandpa Lee got her in Gander Mountain, Newfoundland on his last hunt.
Beaver Butt!
A funny story, this morning I had my full cup of coffee setting on the floor while I was playing with Kynlie. She was across the room from it and I got up to change the laundry. By time I had go the laundry changed out and back to the living room, which is right there, she had crawled over to the cup, I think stuck her whole arm in the cup and spilled it all over the carpet. Luckily, it had been sitting for a while and wasn't too hot! I guess I have to remember she is very mobile now! 

No comments:

Post a Comment