Sunday, March 14, 2010

Why do we always get ourselves into this

Neil and I thought it was about time to take on another house project. It seems like we always say that the one we are working on is the last, then a few months later, we take on another one. This one involves some tile, carpet, lights, removal of wall paper border and painting. We tore the carpet off the stairs and wall going into the very bottom level and are putting ceramic tile on them. We will tear up the carpet and put new down, put recessed can lighting in and paint all the walls. This was the "game room" and is going to be our new living room. Oh, yeah, and the pool table is going bye bye!! I'm very excited about that. Here are some pictures from the project, before ones of the room and progress on the stairs. I scraped the wallpaper border up on about half the room, then remebered that Neil had got me the Steam Shark handheld steamer, so I got that out and steamed it off the walls. It worked amazing. I told Neil that if I never use it again it was worth it for this project.



The Game Room Before



The stairs that are getting tiled

The computer desk


The walls getting tiled.

Stay tuned for more after pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment