Monday, November 8, 2010

Last Friday we were on the road again, back to Bozeman to watch the last season Bobcat football game. When we got to town on Friday we went to the fieldhouse to watch the first men's basketball game, then Neil and Ken went to my cousin's college hockey game at 10:30 pm., then Saturday was the football game. It was a beautiful day for tailgating and football. I was hot in a long sleeve t-shirt. Since it was the last game, there was a flyover and fireworks. It was a great atmosphere and the Bobcats won. Kynlie was a much happier baby this trip there and actually had a ton of fun with all of Matthew and Lincoln's toys.
Kynlie and Champ
 I don't know if you are getting sick of seeing Kynlie sleeping but the kid cracks me up, things don't have to be soft or cuddly for her to fall asleep on. She's pretty funny because she'll be booking across the room crawling, then she'll just drop, bury her head in the carpet for a few minutes, then pop up and take off again.
Teacups are cuddly!

So are lids to cubes.

Kynlie likes her new friend Pyper
 Today, I started taking care of our good friend's almost 7 week old baby girl Pyper. She was a great baby and Kynlie was surprisingly very good with her. I thought she might try to maul her but she just looked at her and smiled, and squealed at her, but she didn't even try to touch her.
Not sure who's the worse beggar for animal crackers..
Neil was eating animal crackers tonight and he almost got mauled by Sterling and Kynlie, I guess the whole family loves animal crackers. Kynlie has been doing good eating solids and trys anything we eat. She is doing good taking bites off stuff and getting it chewed up good.

Neil and I were talking on the way home from Bozeman on Sunday and I told him we need to get our Christmas lights put up outside before it gets too cold and snowy (which I think it's too late for that already) and Neil made fun of me that I was even thinking of that already. Then, we looked at the calendar to see when we could do it and couldn't believe that Thanksgiving is two weekends away already. That means that we need to get our Christmas shopping done, soon, because I am NOT doing it after Thanksgiving. I couldn't believe when we looked at the calendar how close the holidays are already, where has the year gone. It's going to be so fun with Kynlie this year, she loves lights and ribbons and paper on the presents. I'm pretty sure we are going to have to fence her away from the tree!

No comments:

Post a Comment