Monday, November 29, 2010

Stair Master

Our little miss is learning so many  new things every day. I had to expand our fence that went around the stairs going down to block off the stairs going up too because Kynlie became obsessed with going up the stairs. We were wrapping Christmas presents last night and I spent most of the time below her on the stairs because when she decides she's ready to come down, she just tries crawling down, face first. At least it took her mind off trying to eat the dog food!
 She was over playing by the fence yesterday and I looked over and saw this. She was walking around her fence, checking out the situation, trying to figure out how she could get around it to get to those stairs!

 When I was getting some of our Christmas decorations out, I found these. When we finally got back to Bismarck after Christmas, after being snowed in in Dickinson Christmas day, these ornaments and a little card with her hand print were waiting by Kynlie's isolette. I could never thank Kynlie's nurses enough for everything they did for us. All the pictures they took, the photo sessions they did, dressing Kynlie up for Halloween, letting Santa come see her, making her a beautiful cake when she got discharged. They all treat the babies like their own and even call themselves "aunties." They definitely became family to us and will always hold a very special place in our hearts.
I finally got my camera back after its tragic boating accident this summer. I may be obsessively taking pictures now, just to see what I can do! I am excited for Kynlie to wake up to get some pictures of her and Pyper together, hopefully both looking at the camera, smiling! I may be setting my hopes too high though.

We got our house lit up on Friday, if you are in the area, come check it out. When I say area, you might be able to see the glow from any high point in the tri-state area! Kidding, come check it out, my hubby does a pretty amazing job decorating. He loves it, Kynlie loves the lights and we get a kick out of watching people drive by- really slow, checking it out.

1 comment:

  1. Ashlee, I LOVE the stockings and the little picture of Kirsten! How precious! Little Miss Kynlie is sure growning up FAST! She will be walking soon!
    Mel

    ReplyDelete