Sunday, October 24, 2010

Hanging out in Bozeman

It's been crazy around our house again this week. Neil was busy all week getting ready for his elk hunting trip, Kynlie and I were getting ready to come to Bozeman to spend  time with my sister, brother-in-law and nephews while Neil is hunting. Someone also started crawling on Tuesday! She's pretty slow and face plants quite often but she's got the actions down. Neil jokingly told me before he left to not put her down while we are here so she doesn't get it figured out when he's gone, little does he know, she's following his orders. If I even think about setting her on the floor to play, she screams, if anyone else tries to hold her, she throws a fit. Let me tell ya, it's been really fun trying to get things done or trying to help my sister with anything. At least her lungs are good!!! I did see on the way here that two more bottom teeth poked through so that may explain why she was SO crabby last week.
We got here on Friday and went to the Cat/Griz volleyball game, who would've known that college volleyball is actually fun to watch! Saturday we tailgated before the football game and then went to the game. A group of Ken and Gina's friends went together and got a tailgate spot so they do it before every game, it was a blast.
Today, we hung around the house in the morning, Ken's parents were here for the game also so they left in the morning, then we did some shopping. We were going to go to a hay maze but it was a little chilly for the little ones.
Kynlie started sleeping through the night again since we have been here so that is amazing! She has also been napping great, which is a relief. She has been hit or miss taking her Pediasure bottle at night, but I just haven't been in the mood to fight with her to force her to take it. Her eating has also been hit or miss. Saturday she only ate supper, she did eat a lot of supper but that's not enough for her. Today, she ate great all three meals. Before her appointment, it wouldn't have bothered me if she didn't eat good, but now knowing that she really needs those calories, it's kind of stressing me out. I just need to relax because I know she'll eat when she's hungry. 
I got ahold of Dr. Ocejo on Friday also to see if she was anemic or not and his nurse said her iron level was normal, but that when we go back in November for her follow up immunizations that he may want to do more bloodwork on her.
Here are some funny pics of her from last week

Cuddling with her new book she got for her birthday, cause books are cuddly!
Chocolate Pediasure mustache! She loves the chocolate flavor but it's so messy.

  I stood her beside the suitcase and she decided she wanted to nap there, looks cozy!

"Bear Butt!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment