Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Same Spot Every Day

Remember this picture?

And this one?


Same baby, three different days, has squirmed herself to the corner of our sectional couch to fall asleep. Whether there is a soft blanket there or not!
She didn't nap very well today, but I think her teeth are bothering her. She was crabby all day and only took two very short naps after she was done nursing.
Seriously, why didn't I think of this months ago, put her on the floor, she'll cuddle up with the carpet and go to sleep! All that time I was holding her when she was napping and not getting anything done, those days are gone. I do feel a little sad that I was replaced by carpet for cuddling, but man oh man, I am getting things done now, kinda quietly, so I don't wake her.
And yes, all her pants are WAY too short, but they just started fitting her around the waist. Time to get the safety pins out again!

No comments:

Post a Comment