Monday, September 13, 2010

Cheeeeeese

Kynlie is turning into quite the little ham lately. She scrunches up her little nose and squints her blue eyes and gives me her big cheesy grin- all-day-long. I love it. I can't get enough of this girl. I was away from her for 3 hours yesterday and it felt like days. I missed her so much. She is doing so many new things every day, I just can't wait to see what comes next.
Cheese!!!
I love my jumperoo!
Watching music videos on GAC or as her daddy calls it, "that damn gac channel"
Heres my cross eyed babe, who desperately needs a nap but jumps and smiles away.
Uck, I don't like frog legs!
This picture isn't close enough to see, but there are 4 teeth poking through on the top of that amazing grin.
She is getting so big, and adorable and funny and the list goes on and on! She has the longest skinniest arms and legs, the biggest belly, littlest butt and sweetest personality in the world.

1 comment:

  1. oh how i loved catching up on life with Kynlie! Those pictures of her and the baby boy are ADORABLE!! I love the one of them laughing/smiling at each other. Looks like love to me :) don't you wish we could pre-arrange our kids marriages? ha!
    Yeah I laughed about you saying that you'd soon be also dealing with the tantrums too. Lucky me, each of my kiddos have hit the "terrible two's" at about a year old :) But they're over usually around 2...i love to see their independence and strong will, that's a good thing (just not always easy!) You're doing such a great job with Kynlie-and thank you for sharing about her photos- it really was an honor for me to capture them. She's so precious and beautiful.

    ReplyDelete