Sunday, September 12, 2010

I just had to look

My mom and I had been talking and said that it was too bad we didn't get any family pictures done at my brother's wedding. I told her that I thought we did on my sister's camera. Of course, every time I talked to Gina, I forgot to ask her if she had one. I was looking through her pictures on Facebook from the wedding weekend and look what I found! I know it's a month old I haven't put a family picture on here forever.
Family picture from Jordan's wedding- August 7, 2010

We had a great weekend. On Saturday we went to the Farmer's market in town, ate a $1 burger at Reynolds, Kynlie and I worked- very briefly- at Neil's sister's store. Then we went to Neil's neice's volleyball game- they won. Then we went to Heiser's and ate and took in some of the Stockings for Soldier's festivities. Neil's mom was nominated for the Hometown Hero award with another lady she works with. They were nominated for all the work they did- a lot of work- to put on the Relay for Life event in Baker the end of July. The event was a HUGE success and Baker raised a ton of money to go towards cancer research. Linda and Johnna didn't win the Hometown Hero- but they are heroes to us.
Today I co-hosted a baby shower for a very good friend, and neighbor, who is due to have a baby girl in a couple of weeks. Neil and Kynlie watched football all day and got some hang out time without mommy. The shower was great, Jen and baby Mettler got very spoiled and she will have clothes to wear for a lifetime! I told her that I thought some of the cute outfits she got were Kynlie's size now if she wanted us to store them for her! We can't wait for Kynlie's little friend to be born. It's going to be fun for these two girls living right next door to eachother.

No comments:

Post a Comment