Monday, September 27, 2010

Updated: I just don't get it

Remember in my last post where I had a pic of Kynlie sleeping with a pillow on the couch? This is how she fell asleep today. Not once, but twice 4 times, and she slept for well over an hour each time. She was just playing on the floor and this is where she ended up! I ordered her some chenille sheets for her crib, so hopefully I will be able to put her in there more and she will just cuddle up with them and go to sleep.

Remember this is the baby that would only nap in my arms for the longest time.

She is also spending a lot more time on her hands and knees lately and if she wouldn't squirm so much, I think she could figure out that she could move when she is on all fours.

We got all our lights in the kitchen and dining room put up this weekend, just have a little trim work to do, everything looks good and I am really excited to have it (mostly) done. I will post pictures of everything when it is all cleaned and completely finished.

As I am typing this, Kynlie is going to sleep cuddled up with a burp rag that has the minky material on it on the couch beside me. Goofy kid.

No comments:

Post a Comment