Saturday, April 30, 2011

last week

Last Saturday was a pretty nice day so we took Kynlie out and played with bubbles and her sidewalk chalk in the front yard. Neil thought the back was too wet from all the rain/snow we have been getting to start putting Kynlie's new swingset together, but while we were out playing we decided that it wasn't too wet and maybe we should get started on it.

About 2 pm, Neil, my parents, his sister Connie and I started assembling Kynlie's awesome swingset- thanks Grandma and Grandpa Moore!!
Drawing with sidewalk chalk with daddy

Sidewalk chalk made great chapstick
 We worked until about 7:30, then we decided maybe we should feed our help!
Kynlie with her too big new croc shoes and mom's watch,
we bought her her own pink watch today that she has been wearing all day!
 Sunday we were up very early and headed down to Ekalaka to go to church, then on to Moore's cabin for a wonderfully relaxing Easter day. It was so relaxing that I didn't even get a picture of Kynlie in her Easter Dress or with any of her presents- oops! She got a water table from the Easter Bunny that she loves, it was even nice enough last week that we took it outside and played for a while.
Grandma Tammy and aunt Connie helping sort playhouse parts
 Our crew came back on Monday and we put in a few more hours on the swingset, I worked on it most of the week, if it was nice enough outside and Neil and I worked on it when he got home from work. On Thursday, we had it finished, just in time for some more beautiful snow!! (I said that with a hint of sarcasm)  Kynlie likes her swing and the playhouse, she's not too sure about the big slide yet. I can't wait for her and her friends to be able to have so much fun on this thing.
The finished product
I took care of Pyper on Friday, her babysitter took the day off. It was fun to get to spend a day with her, she's getting such a cute personality.  Neil was going to work all day today, but because of the wonderful blizzard we are having, they didn't have any power at their shop.

Tomorrow afternoon, Kynlie and I are heading to Billings with Neil's sister to do a little shopping! I am looking forward to the little roadtrip, hopefully our roads are good though. My brother-in-law has to go to Billings for work on Monday so my sister and the boys are going with him so we will get to see them too!

No comments:

Post a Comment