Monday, April 4, 2011

Back home

Kynlie and I are back home from our week in Bozeman. We had a blast but it sure is nice to be home again. Wednesday we just hung out at Ken and Gina's. Matthew and I ran to Costco Wed afternoon, Gina stayed home while the babies napped. When we were at Costco, Matthew suckered me into buying him a tub of red vines licorice. I though they always had it at their house and he told me that him and his mom got hungry and ate all of theirs for snack- they had months ago! He led me around a couple of aisles to show me where it was and said they needed it so I bought it for him. Come to find out they had never bought red vines at Costco and hadn't had them in the house forever! I thought it was pretty funny and clever of the little guy! Thursday evening we had a first birthday party in Bozeman for Lincoln who was one on Friday. Thursday night,  I was blessed, yet again, for the third time for those of you who are counting, with the flu! Made for a long drive home on Friday!
Our Big Sky group

Lincoln, 1, Matthew, 3 1/2, Kynlie 18 months

Lincoln's first birthday party
Neil came home early on Friday when we got home to take care of Kynlie for me so I could sleep, which was SO nice of him. He took Kynlie to Lincoln's Baker birthday party at my aunt's house and I slept some more. Saturday I woke up feeling better, still tired though.

 I have been trying to get caught up on the laundry and housework since I have been home. I FINALLY got our Christmas decorations off our lawn- the have been covered by feet of snow since Christmas!

Kynlie has been doing good with her puking lately. She doesn't really care for the Enfamil powdered formula and doesn't drink nearly as much of it as she did the Similac so I'm not really fond of that but I'm going to keep trying it. I thought I had tried every possible way to get her to take the Zantac, mixing it in with her milk, food, putting it in the straw of her sippie cup, forcing her to take it- which made her puke- I guess I just didn't think that I should lay the syringe full of meds on her high chair tray while I was contemplating how to get the medicine in her and she would pick the syringe up and suck the medicine out of it on her own will. Nope I didn't think of that, but she did it two times today and didn't even make her pucker face or try spitting it out. Little stinker!

This was very random but it is midnight so that's a pretty good excuse! We go to Bismarck on Monday for Kynlie's follow up PT, OT and Speech Therapy appointments, other than that, not much going on this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment