Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Road Trip

Sunday afternoon, Kynlie and I hit the road with Neil's sister Connie. She had to do a little shopping for her store and Kynlie and I were her company! Luckily we had good roads because we had quite the blizzard come through on Friday and Saturday.

My sister and brother-in-law and their boys came over as Ken had some work to do in town so we got to hang out with them a little too.

Monday was a long day of shopping, but Kynlie did excellent, considering she had very little sleep, but the poor girl was crashed in her car seat before we even were on the interstate leaving Billings.

Today we are getting caught up on sleep, doing laundry and some spring cleaning.

Cousins in the shopping cart!

Kynlie is continuing to do new things every day. I can't even count all the words she says, but I was very impressed with her manners in Billings. A lady walked in front of us at World Market and said excuse me and Kynlie looked at her and said "cue me!" She is saying please (sign language) and thank you (verbal) without having to be reminded and knows when she needs to say them, it just makes me so proud!

She still isn't walking but we're working on it and she is now in size 2 diapers!!!  I know that seems irrelavent, but the girl has been in size one diapers FOREVER!

1 comment:

  1. Nothing is irrelevant when you've been through what you guys have!

    ReplyDelete