Sunday, April 17, 2011

Still Sick

It's been a long couple of weeks around this house. Kynlie was diagnosed with bronchitis a week ago on Friday and is still sounding awful. She was on amoxicillin for 6 days and wasn't getting any better so I called the doctor again on Thursday and they gave us azithromycin and a nebulizer. She is now done with her antibiotic and is still sounding as awful as she did when I first took her to the doc.

The poor baby will sleep in until 11-11:30, be up from then til about 1, sleep until 4 and be up from 4 til 8. I don't think she gets very restful sleep because she is coughing and puking all night long.

We did go out Friday after the bull sale that I worked at and she did great, she was just super cuddly and slept on my mom  from about 7:00-8:30.

Not much else is going on, we are just trying to stay home as much as possible so Kynlie can sleep when she wants/ needs to  and trying to get her better.

No comments:

Post a Comment