Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Step 3

We had an amazing weekend with Neil's family last weekend. For Christmas we were given a trip to Big Sky for a weekend of snowmobiling and skiing. Everyone was there except for Neil's sister who had to stay to work at her store over the weekend. It was sad that she couldn't be with us, hopefully next time.
Kynlie did a lot of puking over the weekend. Thursday, she puked 3 or 4 times in the vehicle on the way to Big Sky and when she was going to bed. Friday night she puked quite a bit when she was going to bed. I decided that I was going to call  Dr. Ocejo to see if we could get her some Zantac for her. He did give her a prescription for ranitidine- the generic Zantac. She is supposed to get 1 ml, 3 times a day. I say supposed to because I am not sure if she has ever got a full dose. She hates the taste of it and can even taste it when I mix it in with her food. I tried mixing it with some sugar yesterday and she didn't like that either. I am going to call the pharmacy and see if they can add some flavoring to it to make it taste better. He also suggested we try the Enfamil AR formula and see if it makes a difference. I haven't given her any of the formula yet because I had some Similac that was already open and wanted to finish that first. So far she has been doing pretty good, only puking once since we have been in Bozeman and that's because she was making herself cough.

Kynlie and I stayed in Bozeman with my sister and brother-in-law and will be coming home with her on Friday. We have been busy, going to Gina's PT, Matthew's gymnastics and doing some shopping. Kynlie is doing a lot better here this time  than she did last time we stayed. Before she wouldn't let me put her down at all without screaming and this time she will actually play with the boys and is having fun.

I don't have any pics from the weekend because we took all of them with Neil's camera and I forgot to transfer them to the computer before they dropped us off.

We want to say thanks to Lee and Linda for the wonderful Christmas gift, it was such a blast and it was nice to have most of the family together for a weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment