Thursday, March 17, 2011

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

 Happy St. Patrick's Day from our house to yours.
I definitely have some Irish luck getting to spend St. Patrick's Day with these two cuties!
Kynlie has been her rotten self lately. Three teeth trying to come in has made for a very crabby girl! She has been puking a lot lately too, I am not sure if it's the teeth, snot nose or if there is something else going on. I have a call into Dr. Ocejo to see if it's something we need to get her checked out for  or if he is not concerned. She is puking at least 3-4 times a day this week.

I forgot in my last update post that Kynlie has been done nursing since we got back from Hawaii. She did great with the transition and has actually been drinking a lot more fluids from her sippie cups since we have been done.

Besides being  done nursing, I was VERY excited to hear that a family that had adopted a baby was going to be using donor milk to feed her. I thought it would be a long shot, but sent the mommy a message telling her about my surplus of milk that Kynlie wouldn't drink and offered to ship it to her if her baby could/would use it. She accepted my offer and on Monday, I shipped 107 lbs of frozen breastmilk to them. I was so happy that someone was going to use the milk that I had worked so hard for, I had some attachment to it and it was killing me thinking about throwing away all that milk when someone, somewhere could benefit from it. Needless to say, our deep freezer is now EMPTY!
Look at how far she has came from last year


Matt got the jumperoo out last night for Pyper to try out while we were eating supper and Kynlie decided she liked it again. She had a blast jumping and dancing in it and being goofy.



Dancing in her Jumperoo

Looks like these two are planning something mischievous!


1 comment:

  1. Could these two girls get any cuter? Loved reading up on all your updates. I hope that the flu is gone- no more of that! And I really hope Kynlie is feeling better, I hate it when they're sick.
    Looks like you've had lots of fun at Connie's store. I loved that place when I was home last summer-I'm already looking forward to visiting it again! She does a great job with it.
    Get some rest mama and enjoy the beautiful spring weather heading your way. It's getting hot here- yuckkk!

    ReplyDelete