Friday, October 8, 2010

Happy Birthday to you!!

I just want to wish my wonderful husband a very happy 31st birthday. Last year his birthday kinda really sucked, one because I wasn't with him, and two because the babies decided they were ready to come out that night so he ended up driving to Bismarck at 10:00 at night- but that's a whole nother blog post.
We aren't doing anything exciting for Neil's birthday, just hanging out, the three of us, four if you count Sterling. I may or may not cook him a nice meal, he'll get his cake on Saturday and he already bought himself his birthday present!
Happy 31st Birthday Neil!! Kynlie and I love you SOOOOOOO much. Thanks for being such a fun, carefree and silly daddy, and such a patient, understanding and thoughtful husband.
Kynlie and Ashlee

No comments:

Post a Comment