Saturday, October 16, 2010

Catching up

I typed this post last night, but then blogger wouldn't let me upload my pictures so I tried it agian this morning and it still won't let me so you get one blurry picture at the bottom ( I miss my camera:( )
I was looking on here and just noticed it's been almost a week since my last post. I guess I am just trying to get caught up from last week. I got a bad sinus infection on Wednesday and  finally went to the doctor on Friday. That thing has kicked my butt. The doctor did tell me that if I get another one anytime in the near future that he will send me to an ENT to get checked out, this is my 4th one this year.
Kynlie hasn't been sleeping very good, during the day or at night. She's in bed now, but the three nights before it's been after 10 when we finally got her to sleep. Then she'll wake up at midnight, 3 and 6.  I think she has some teeth bothering her. It doesn't seem like I have been able to get her back to sleeping through the night since we went down to Casper, WY the first of the month for a wedding.
I saw on another blog that today is Pregnancy and Infant Loss Remembrance Day. I didn't know there is an actual day for that, I remember my losses every day. It seems like I have been in a funk lately and I think it is just remembering where I was last year around this time and wishing things would've turned out a little different than they did.
We go to Bismarck on Sunday, Kynlie has her one year appointment with Dr. Ocejo on Monday and appointments with Occupational, Physical and Speech therapies. I'm hoping he will give her the flu shot when she is in because it sounds like there's a lot of it going around here. I don't now if he will because he doesn't like to give them more vaccines than they need at one time. Neil and I both need to get ours yet too, it's kind of stupid of us to have waited. I have started keeping her out of groups of people and we are going to start sticking around the house a lot more now to try and stay healthy this winter.
I am also a little anxious to hear what he will say about her birthmark on her hip, he has said all along that he thinks it'll go away, but it's not getting any smaller. I guess it's kind of a complicated surgery to remove it because it is a bunch of blood vessels so she could lose a lot of blood. I'd like to have it removed before it becomes something she will be self concious about and I think when she starts crawling it'll rub on her diaper and clothes.
We are going to go to the pumpkin patch when we are there also so I'm excited about that. I don't think Kynlie will care a whole lot about it yet but she'll like watching the other kids there.  She loves our nieces and her face just lights up watching them, even if they are just walking by. My nephews are also here this weekend and it was fun watching her and Lincoln, who is 6 months play together. She also loves Sterling, all he has to do is walk by and her face lights up at him. I took him when we did her 1 year  pictures because I thought he'd make her smile but even he didn't work when she missed her nap!

 I had more pictures to upload but blogger won't let me upload more than one so here is a picture of her eating her shoes from her aunt Connie.

No comments:

Post a Comment