Saturday, December 17, 2011

Moore holiday fun!!

Things have been as busy as ever around our house the last week, Monday night, I came down with the stomach flu, again. Let me tell you, hovering the toilet when you are over 8 months pregnant is NOT fun at all! Tuesday, Neil came home sick from work, which in a weird way, I was grateful for because he could take care of Kynlie so I could sleep! Thankfully, it skipped Kynlie again! I would take it ten times over her having it once though.

Wednesday, Kynlie and I went to Dickinson for her speech therapy appointment. It was a quick trip, we left at 8 and got back at 1! I didn't even go to the mall or Walmart. Just went to Kynlie's appointment, got lunch to eat on the road and headed home!

Thursday, Kynlie went to work with her dad, and hung out with Grandpa Lee for a bit. I had chipped my tooth the week before and was able to get into the dentist in Bowman when I had my doctor appointment over there so Kynlie couldn't go to my appointment with me. Lee was working in his game room so Kynlie helped him in there in the morning, then went on a delivery with her daddy in the afternoon. My doctor appointment went great, still not dilated and showing no signs of labor.

Friday, Kynlie and I cleaned, and cleaned, and organized her and the baby's room, packed her bag and mine and Neil's bag for when the baby is born. I am definetly "nesting." Not sure if that means that the little one is coming soon or not, but I am loving all the energy and enthusiasm I have to get everything ready for her to be here!

Tonight we have Baker Metal's Christmas party, which is always a good time with amazing food. Neil's dad cooks all the food for the party and let me tell you, you could not get a better meal anywhere. He loves to cook and he is great at what he loves!

Kynlie woke up this morning coughing like a smoker, poor girl, I hate it when she doesn't feel good. I don't know if it is a cold or if her ears are infected. She is just finishing the antibiotics she was on for her sinus infection so I need to ask the doctor if it would be the same antibiotic she would get for an ear infection. If it is, I guess it must be a cold, but she is really digging at her ears and when I ask her if they hurt, she says "yeah," but that's her answer to every question so it doesn't really mean anything!

Next week is looking just as busy as the last few, I can't believe Christmas is almost here, our baby is going to be here before we know it, I am not sure where this year has gone!
Kynlie and daddy reading Jingle, the dog is interactive with the book, when you read certain phrases, the dog barks

Decorating/ eating sugar cookies

We had a craft time during our playdate last week and made salt dough ornaments and finger painted them.
These are the finished product

1 comment:

  1. She is so cute Ashlee! I can't wait to see what she thinks of the baby :) I wish you would quit getting sick! You poor thing! The speech stuff kind of sounds like Joe too.....I hope speech therapy helps both our little kiddos! Miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete