Monday, July 5, 2010

Kynlie's first trip to the zoo

We had to make a last minute trip to Bismarck on Thursday night to get a quote done on our camper. We had already planned on going to Dickinson on for the weekend but weren't going to leave until Friday. We camped in the Walmart parking lot in Bismarck, did a little shopping on Friday, then took Kynlie to the Zoo. Baby Kynlie by a baby moose.

Kynlie and I



What's that? A bear?
After we were done at the zoo, we ate at Johnny Carinos then headed to Dickinson. We set up the camper at my cousin's house, then went and picked up a friend and went to the circle track races. I was so excited to get pictures of Kynlie at all her firsts this weekend - races, parade, derby and fireworks- and she slept through ALL of them. That is why I only have pictures of her at the zoo!

Kynlie stayed with my cousin, on Saturday night when I went to the Bomshel/Gloriana concert with Jen and Neil went to Armys to watch the UFC fights with Matt. Sunday, the 4th of July, we went to Medora and golfed at the Bully Pulpit golf course with Matt and Jen and Neil's cousin. I didn't golf because I suck really bad and wasn't going to pay that much to golf, so instead, Kynlie and I paid $20 to ride along in the cart!
After an exhausting weekend

No comments:

Post a Comment