Wednesday, July 14, 2010

O'Donnell Family Reunion

Kynlie attended her first family reunion last weekend at Camp Needmore in Ekalaka, Mt. It was also her 9 month birthday. There were right around 200 O'Donnells that gathered for a weekend of visiting, great food and a dance.

The second cousins

Everyone at the reunion. Each family had their own color shirts with the family crest on it which was nice for the in-laws that are newer to the family to be able to tell which family someone belonged to.

Neil, Kynlie and I

Poppy and his 2 babies

Our family

My sister, my cousin Jill, Kynlie and I.
We will see everyone again in 5 years!!

1 comment:

  1. You are too kind. Thanks so much for the sweet post about Kynlie's photo shoots. I told you, Kynlie will always have the first opening for a photo shoot when I'm home =)
    So I burned you both photo CD's but I just got word from a Baker client that their photos were not high enough resolution on their CD's. Remember how I told you I was having trouble with my laptop burning the CD's? Now I'm wondering if that was affecting an accurate copy of the photos. I want to be sure I have the problem figured out before I send yours off. I'll figure this out and get right back to ya. Ttys!

    ReplyDelete