Thursday, June 17, 2010

Kynlie was watching me pack for our week visiting my sister and her family in Bozeman.
Notice the cute "Cat in the Hat" outfit. I bought it for her when she was still in the hospital, it was on clearance and too cute to pass up. The tag said "3 months" which I assumed at the time was 3-6 months so I took it home and hung it up with her other 3-6 month clothes and didn't pull it out again until today because she is getting a little long for her 0-3 month outfits. I could have cried when I went to put it on her today and it barely fit her. I guess she is going to have to wear it every day until it doesn't fit anymore to make up for all the time she could've been wearing my favorite outfit:(
Playing with mom

She has been sucking on her bottom lip a lot lately, which really does not help with her drooling. The front of her shirts are always soaked.
She has been doing great eating. She has had sweet potatoes, carrots, peas and prunes and she loves all of them so far. Today she started squealing at me until I would get another bite in her mouth.
She has started squealing for her talking now too. It's really cute, she wakes me up in the morning with her sweet squeals and when she is laying on the floor, she just babbles to all her toys.

Smiling while playing on the floor
I guess this is a post with only pictures of her in her Dr. Seuss clothes.

I am a little upset with myself because Kynlie went to her first wedding and I forgot to take my camera to get any pictures. She looked adorable, as always and stayed up way too late. I don't know if it was the loud music or all the people, but she seems to get overstimulated when we go out and she cries the most heartbreaking cry and is inconsolable. She did it at the wedding dance and then tonight when we went to my aunt and uncle's 25th wedding anniversary party.

1 comment:

  1. Miss Kynlie is soo adorable and getting soo big! Way to go Kynlie!!

    ReplyDelete