Sunday, June 27, 2010

Hyalite Waterfall

Kynlie and I spent last week in Bozeman. We left on Friday with my mom & dad and went to help my sister and brother-in-law move into their house. Ken's parents got there right after we did on Friday with his nieces and nephew. They had nothing in their house because the movers weren't coming until Monday so we went on a little hike to a beautiful waterfall.


Auntie Gina was getting Kynlie to give her soem big smiles.

My dad, Ken, Matthew, Darius, LaTasha and Siane climbed up a little farther than the rest of us wanted to.


Kynlie and I at the waterfall


I forgot to put on Kynlie's shades before the hike but had to put them on when we were waiting in the parking lot while the bigger kids played in the stream. She's not a big fan of them, but I think she needs to get used to them for when we are boating.

No comments:

Post a Comment