Wednesday, March 10, 2010

5 Months

So, once again, I didn't plan ahead and get any pics uploaded, but I'll get some on here soon. Yesterday was Kynlie's 5 month birthday. She weighs 6 lb 13 oz, is 21" long and her head is 14". She is in the 10-25th percentile for length and less than 5th for weight, from a chart I found online! She is going to be outgrowing some of her newborn clothes before too long, which I thought would never happen.
She had an eye appointment in Bismarck again on Monday. Dr. G said everything still looks the same and we will go back again in 2 weeks.
Kynlie has been eating a lot lately. The last 3 nights, she pretty much ate constantly from 5-8 pm. I'll nurse her, bottle feed her, nurse her some more. I know I'm making milk because I am pumping all day at work and we know how much she is getting by bottle so she is just eating a lot. She must be trying to make up for all the times that she didn't gain any weight! We decided that since she is eating and gaining so good that we would not wake her up in the night to eat, we just wait for her to wake us up, Monday night, I got 6 hours of uninterrupted sleep!! It was great and I could definetly get used to it!
I turned in my 2 weeks notice at work on Friday. Gina is going to be having her baby soon and will not be able to keep Kynlie anymore and I don't have anywhere else I can take her. I had planned on quitting when I was pregnant with twins, but we want to have more than one child and as expensive as In-Vitro is, we didn't think that we could do it again on Neil's salary so I was going to stay working. We decided that it would work for me to quit and stay home with Kynlie. I'm very excited, 7 days of work left, but who's counting?
Neil and I also are going to be doing some changes around the house, we got stuff to get started in Bismarck, but then have been too busy to start the projects since we got home. I'll try and remember to do some before and after shots so watch for those in hopefully the near future!

No comments:

Post a Comment