Sunday, March 28, 2010

One room done

We have been working on the house again this week, Thursday, Neil grouted the tile, Friday and Saturday I painted. Kynlie was not very cooperative yesterday though so most of my painting was done with her in my arm. Here are pictures of the living room, that will be the dining room when the carpet is installed downstairs. It's still a mess but you get the picture.

After I got done painting yesterday, Kynlie and I went to church in Marmarth with a friend. She definetly made her presence known. She needed to eat at 5 when church started so I thought it would work out perfect, we'd set in the back and I'd start feeding her right away. Well, it was the Palm Sunday service so Father had everyone stand facing the back of the church at the begining of the service. I kept Kynlie quiet, but when I finally could set down to feed her, she was so worked up that I knew I wasn't going to get her fed without giving the guy sitting next to us a show. Also, as Father walked by to go to the front of the church, her monitor beeped loose lead, which was very very loud. We went to the entryway and I fed her, then when we went back in, she got the hiccups, very loud hiccups! Then she wanted to start being chatty and was talking. It was pretty interesting venturing out with her. I am excited though that sickness season is almost over and we will be able to start taking her more places with us.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Ashlee!
    I had SO much to catch up on here! I haven't been good about checking blogs OR posting my own =) Brayden is walking all over the place now and giving me a run for my money with his first ear infection. Good times.

    Wow, I cannot believe how much Kynlie has grown. She is absolutely beautiful! I love all your home renovations, will you stop by mine next? ha! You're doing a great job and how exciting that you're going to be at home with Kynlie now. Did I get that right?
    I just am so thankful she's doing so well and laughed at your description of trips out of the house with her. Seriously, I'm on number four here and I STILL don't know how to make it more convenient. Wish I could help ya with advice but I have none. Wait, patience. Yeah, that's it =)
    Good job, momma! You are doing awesome.

    ReplyDelete