Friday, February 17, 2012

Love Day

Mommy's little love bugs

 Neil had a nice surprise for me, he planned an evening out for supper for Valentine's Day. We went to Thee Garage and had a great meal and his dad came over and stayed home with the girls. I got a dozen beautiful red roses and lots of hugs and kisses from these two sweeties at home!
 I took Locklyn in to the doctor this morning as her right eye has been watery and goopy since Wednesday and it turns out that she has a clogged tear duct. I was given some antibiotic eye drops in case there is any type of infetion in it. The little chunker weighed 11 lb 15 oz! It blows my mind every time I see the scale how much she gains, she is just so opposite of how Kynlie was. With Kynlie we were lucky for 1/2 lb a month and Locklyn is doubling that in a week!! She's got some adorable chubby thighs with little rolls and she's got a little roll on her arm. I just love to squeeze her chub! She has also slept through the night two nights this week, I could definetly get used to that!
I am the luckiest lady around to have such a great hubby and two great kids! We hope everyone had a very happy Valentine's Day

No comments:

Post a Comment