Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Labor Day

Wednesday morning, my dad, Kynlie and I loaded up and headed to Billings to meet my sister and pick up my nephews to bring back to Baker. Ken and Gina went down to Salt Lake City for the MSU Bobcat's first football game and the boys stayed with my mom and dad for the weekend. We enjoyed a quick lunch at Fudruckers with Gina then headed back to Baker. Everyone traveled great for the amount of driving we did and it was a very enjoyable day! The boys came in for a while on Thursday while my mom worked and it was great having them here again. I sure did miss them after spending every day for 4 weeks with them earlir this summer.

We had a great Labor Day weekend, which involved some COLD camping and a ton of relaxing. We went to Red Lodge, MT with some great friends for the weekend to just hang out and camp somewhere new.

We honestly didn't do anything all weekend! To me, there was no better way to spend a long weekend! It was a nice change to have some cool weather too, but at night it got a little too cold when our battery died in the camper and the heater stopped working! Kynlie was a little blue when she woke up until we could get her warmed up, but she was just happy to be camping. She wandered around outside, played in the dirt, ate pine needles and got mesmerized by the fire, she's definetly an outdoorsy girl!

We met my parents and the boys and Ken and Gina in Billings on Monday on the way back home and had lunch with all of them then came home to get the camper unpacked. I am STILL working on all the laundry from the weekend.

This morning, we were up bright and early to go to Bowman for my routine OB ultrasound and doctor appointment. I wanted to find out what the baby is and Neil didn't and who do you think got their way?  All we saw was a VERY healthy, VERY active baby that is growing right on schedule. The baby did some acrobatics for us, got the hickups and sucked it's cute little thumb.  I'll have another ultrasound in 8 weeks and we will see if we can see some more anatomy then! I guess until then, we will be looking at boy and girl names!

No comments:

Post a Comment