Wednesday, August 17, 2011

She did it

Kynlie is learning new things daily. It is SO fun to watch her change. She has been a full fledged walker for about 2 weeks, she just started walking on her own one day and hasn't stopped. She jabbers all.day.long. She'll talk and talk, then laugh at herself, then talk some more and laugh a little more. I would love to know what those funny words are.  Earlier this week, she was quiet upstairs so I went up to check on her and she had crawled up the chairs at our tall table, with her phone and was sitting there like she's been doing it her whole life.

I got Kynlie this ponie for a dime at a garage sale on Saturday and it's Kynlie's new favorite toy

I used to be able to let Kynlie wander around the house on her own and not worry about what she was into, but that is not the case anymore. She is into EVERYTHING! She can get into the top drawers everywhere now so nothing is safe. Last week, she got a whole roll of stamps out and was giving them a bath in the dog's water. Speaking of the dog's water, his food and water can not be down if she is awake or she's eating it and putting the food in the water. We also can't leave the doggie door open because if it's open, she's outside!
Mommy's little helper pulled off a whole roll of toilet paper and most of a box of kleenex- all over the floor
Tonight, I was out at my parents' house and thought Kynlie had walked around the couch to poop. I told her not to poop because we didn't have anymore diapers out there. She walked over to me and it smelled like it was too late. I checked and she had just started to poop so I took her to the bathroom and set her on the toilet and she pooped like a big girl! She thought it was pretty cool when we were cheering for her. We are definetly not going to push potty training but are trying to catch her in the act!

No comments:

Post a Comment