Monday, August 23, 2010

Busy times

We have been very busy this month, doing nothing of great importance, just seems like it's been go, go, go.

Kynlie has been trying a lot more foods lately. My mom was eating some corn on the cob and Kynlie grabbed it and put it to her mouth and tried eating it. I gave her some of the Gerber yogurt melts, she's not quite sure about them but she keeps eating them. My dad bought her a snow cone at the fair last weekend and she wasn't fond of the ice, but kept opening her mouth to eat more, then would make the funniest face when the ice got in her mouth. We found at the derby that she LOVES popcorn, she was trying to grab the whole pieces out of my hand before I could get the kernels bit off for her.
I got her a jumperoo when I went to Bismarck with a friend for the weekend. It's her new favorite thing to do. She jumps like a mad woman and plays with all the toys on it. It's pretty neat, it's a Baby Einstein one and there is a little piano on it that is different shapes and colors. You can put the settings on music, piano or it will say the shape and color in English, Spanish and French.

Kynlie has found her tongue and this is how she looks most of the time now. She makes funny faces with her tongue sticking out of her mouth. I was eating a piece of pie at the fair last weekend and she looked like she was licking her lips, wanting a piece.


She is still not crawling but is getting good at scooting and rolling to get where she wants to go. I'm in no hurry for her to crawl because I'm not going to be able to take my eyes off her because she is going to be into everything. She still only has 2 teeth, but there are at least 2 more trying to poke through.

1 comment:

  1. She's changed so much already! She'll be crawling in no time and then LOOK OUT :) Cute photos!
    I read your email and -if you think of it- let me know what you think of the prints/wraps that you ordered off of the website. They ship fast, like usually within 2-3 days. I'm contemplating switching companies so I'd love to get your thoughts on the products...

    ReplyDelete