Sunday, April 4, 2010

My Daddy Dresses Me

I really wish I had thought about doing this post earlier because I missed some very unique outfits, but here are some of Kynlie's outfits that her daddy thought looked good. Kynlie is just lucky that she is already cute so it doesn't matter what she wears. I do have to say that I do appreciate Neil dressing Kynlie though, this is not a complaining post, just thought everyone might like a chuckle.
Flowers go together right, it doesn't matter what color they are.
Ruffle in the back?
So if flowers go together no matter what the color, so do hearts right? I can see how he might have thought this one would match, but there's just something about it that doesn't and I can't quite figure out what it is.
No matter what her daddy dresses her in, Kynlie is already a daddy's girl and I'm sure she always will be.

1 comment:

  1. Hmmmm what IS it about the hearts outfit that doesn't "go"...I can't quite put my finger on it. Man I wish I had a blog back in the day that the girls were tiny. In fact, I just wish I would have gotten pictures period of the getups their daddy would dress them in. Neil is a great dad and so is John...but I think we'll keep the clothing department up to the mammas. Thanks for the laugh tonight, that was such a cute, funny post =) Congrats on your new nephew, he is adorable!!
    Happy Easter!!

    ReplyDelete