Sunday, February 7, 2010

It's been a busy week!!

We have had a very busy week around the Moore house. There was something going on every day except Thursday.
Friday was our 5 year anniversary, which was spent going to Bismarck for Kynlie's eye appointment. Her eyes look good, we still have to go back again in 2 weeks but he is almost positive that she won't need to have surgery again. We ate a very romantic lunch at the McDonalds drive through, got our running around done in Bismarck, went and saw Kynlie's nurses, then drove back to Dickinson and had supper with Jordan at Applebees. It was the first time Jordan got to see Kynlie since the weekend she was born. We are definitely amatures going out with a baby, we didn't give ourselves enough time because we spaced out the fact that it takes an hour to feed her, forgot a blanket, the list goes on. I guess we'll learn with time.
Yesterday I was given a beautiful baby shower by my friends and family. We got so spoiled I can't even believe everything that we got.
Here are the girls in the family, my sister Gina and brother's fiance Ashley.
The wonderful hostesses that made the day amazing.

The grandma's and great grandma


My adorable, delicious cake, we saved the top for Kynlie to eat at her first birthday.



The diaper cake made by the hostesses.
It was an amazing shower, I can't thank everyone enough for all the wonderful gifts we got. I felt bad that Kynlie couldn't go, but it's just not worth taking a risk that she might get sick.





2 comments:

  1. Sorry I didn't make it in for the shower.
    I can barely stand up and can't get outta the chair---it's heck gettin older!
    Looks like you had a great shower.
    So glad the cow has come back!
    Nikki B

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like an amazing shower, full of family & friends! That cake was beautiful too, someone did an incredible job on that. I've never heard of saving the top for the first birthday-but it's such a cool idea! I'm so happy to hear you got spoiled rotten, you deserve it!
    p.s.
    happy anniversary to you and Neil. I laughed at your romantic dinner through mcdonalds drive-thru. We've had our share of anniversaries just like that =)

    ReplyDelete