Saturday, June 30, 2012

6 months

This post is two days late, but, I had already done a post on the 28th before I realized that the 28th was my sweet Locklyn's half birthday. Sooo, I'll just do it a couple days late!

Kynlie and Locklyn with papa-great
At 6 months, Locklyn can sit up by herself for extended periods of time, rolls EVERYWHERE, very fastly, is eating rice, oatmeal, veggies and just starting fruits. She loves her sippie cup, is an excellent nurser except when she decides to bite with her two cute bottom teeth;) She is sleeping in her crib through the night most nights, except when her teeth are bothering her.

She weighs at least 19 lbs and is probably close to 28" long (we go for her 6 month checkup next week). She is in size 4 diapers and some 6-9 and some 12 month clothes. She's pretty high on the growth charts!

Locklyn has a smile that lights up a room, and all you have to do is look at her to get that cute smile. She is the happiest, easiest, most laid back baby I have ever been around and we are so lucky to have her in our family.

Kynlie continues to be a great big sister and all she has to do is walk by to get Locklyn to smile or giggle, Locklyn absolutely LOVES her! Kynlie is a little bossy to Locklyn already, me being the middle child, already feel sorry for Lockyn because I have been in her shoes, although my sister and I get along great now! (Love you sis)

No comments:

Post a Comment