Wednesday, May 2, 2012

4 Months

Last week I took the girls to Plevna to get Locklyn's 4 month pictures taken, they were supposed to be 3 month, but last month was so crazy that we are just getting to it. You can click the link below to veiw the great pictures that Bohle Images captured.

http://chester40.zenfolio.com/p979568631

At 4 months, Locklyn weighs 16.5 lbs and is 25.5" long. Kynlie, at 2 1/2 weighs 26.5 lbs and is 35.5" long! Locklyn is wearing some 3-6, some 6-9 month clothes, she is growing out of a lot of her 3-6 month. She is wearing size 3 diapers, we just took Kynlie out of size 3 a couple of months ago! She is sleeping through the night most nights and usually takes two good naps a day plus some cat naps.

She continues to be the easiest baby, she is so smiley and usually very happy. I started feeding her some rice cereal and she has started really taking it in. For a while I felt bad eating in front of her because she watched my hand go to my mouth like she was expecting me to feed her what I was eating.

She has rolled over quite a few times and does pretty good setting. She will definetly be setting by herself pretty soon! She talks up a storm with the cutest babble, puts everything in her mouth and still has some crazy hair.

I love the little chunker so much, she just melts my heart!

No comments:

Post a Comment