Thursday, July 7, 2011

Fat Lip

I finally got my camera back so here is the picture of Neil with his derby car before the derby, it definetly doesn't look this pretty anymore!
Neil with his car before the Dickinson Derby
 Yesterday afternoon, Kynlie took off walking  running in our kitchen and took a faceplant on our hard floor. I was talking to his sister on the phone and when she picked her head up, there was a lot of blood.  She was screaming so I picked her up and cleaned her lip off and saw that she had cut her lip pretty bad when she fell. She cried for about a minute, then was fine and wanted to walk again.
Kynlie with her fat lip
 I have a feeling that I am going to have to get used to these boo-boo's as Kynlie is very daring and adventurous. She is also my daughter and my poor parents saw me get more cuts and bruises on my face than anyone could imagine. They used to joke that I would start to fall and my hands would go behind my back so my face could catch the brunt of my fall!
Silly girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment